Number 1 recipe in my humble collection of “you’re in college, you need to make something quick and cheap and easy – doesn’t really have to be delicious but it’s a bonus if it is” recipe list.
What you need:
4 wraps. (I use veggie wraps to get that extra nutrition)
1 can of baked beans
CHEESE – the more the merrier.
Some kind of Enchilada sauce (you can find recipes online)
[I just use a bottle of ready made pasta sauce – whichever is on offer; lol]
Butter/Oil for cooking
That’s literally it.
Total cost is defo > AUD$10
- Chop up Onions
- Add Butter or Oil to pot
- Fry onions till translucent
- Add can of baked beans into pot.
- Get a baking tray (and line it with foil if you’d like)
- Spoon some (Onions + beans) into a wrap, add cheese and roll it up.
- Pour bottle of pasta sauce all over tray and place wraps on top
- Cover with remaining bottled pasta sauce
- Put in the oven for 30 mins at 200″C
- Remove from oven and top Enchiladas with cheese
- Back in the oven for 15 mins; or till cheese melts.
Cool, then serve.
IT LITERALLY TASTES LIKE BEANS AND CHEESE LASAGNE AND I LOVE IT.